A peaceful location in an industrial city
Situated between Tokyo and Yokohama, our hotel in Kawasaki can serve as a great base for your activities, both business and recreational. The city plays many vital roles, from industry, research and development to the arts, culture and sports.
Kawasaki is in a very convenient location with it being possible to get to either Shinagawa or Yokohama by one stop of the JR Tokaido Line. Additionally, the hotel is near Haneda Airport.
Kawasaki is a city overflowing with a variety of attractions , such as industrial research & development, entertainment, culture, sports, nature and more
HOTEL SUNROUTE KAWASAKI is located in the heart of this.
- Access –
- 5 minutes’ walk from JR Kawasaki Station (Exit azelea 38)
- 15 minutes by car from Metropolitan Expressway Daishi IC.
- From KAWASAKI Station: It is about a 5-minute walk
- Please enter the underground shopping center Azalea, which is located by the East Exit (turn right after leaving the ticket gate), and the hotel is then a 1- or 2-minute walk straight ahead when you go out of Exit 38.
- From Keikyu Kawasaki Station on the Keikyu Line: It is about a 5-minute walk
- When you go out of the Central Exit and proceed straight along the overhead structure, there will be a large multiple intersection. If you turn left after going across the pedestrian crossing, this hotel will be along the main street in about 2 minutes.
- From Tokyo International Airport (Haneda Airport): It is about 20 minutes
- The hotel is about 15 minutes by a direct train to Keikyu Kawasaki Station from Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal (Keikyu), though it is about 20 minutes if it is necessary to change trains at Keikyu Kamata.
- From New Tokyo International Airport (Narita Airport): it is about 100 minutes
- Narita Airport Station → (JR Narita Express) → Shinagawa Station → (JR Tokaido Main Line) → Kawasaki Station